This Site is a marketplace platform for users to sell their items directly to other users.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not use this Site or any other services. If you feel we have users, images or other information on our Site that is submitted by or depicting anyone under the age of 18, please contact us and that data will be removed immediately.
Products/Items are physical or digital products or services offered on the Site.
Sellers are users who offer products and/or perform services through Items listed on the Site.
Buyers are users who purchase items on the Site.
Shops Page is where the seller can list and describe the items they sell. They can also describe their shop and the types of items they might list along with any policies or restrictions they have.
Profile Page is where the user can describe themselves. It also gives the ability for other users to contact them.
Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller.
Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed orders.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on the Site.
- Items on the Site are offered and priced by its users.
- The Site has no control over the quality of the items sold. All items are considered to be used unless stated otherwise and therefore are sold “As Is” by the sellers.
- As most items are custom or digital, returns or refunds for changes of mind, and/or dissatisfaction with the quality or description are not allowed. Please communicate directly with the seller prior to purchasing to make sure your expectations are met.
- The Site guarantees a refund for non-delivered items only if we are notified within 14 days of the order date that there is a delay or problem. Even if the Seller has informed you that order will be delayed and you’re ok with that, it’s still best to let us know. As stated above, if we aren’t notified that there is a delay the Seller may be paid and you won’t be eligible for a refund.
- The Site can still refund items after the 14 day period in exceptional cases, whether or not the Seller has withdrawn their money. This could leave the Seller with a negative account balance.
- The Site will mediate all disputes, and all parties agree the Site’s Admin decision is final.
- The Site takes no responsibility for orders made outside of the the Site’s payment process, and will not refund or handle disputes for said orders.
- Sellers may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through the Site. Adding links or other methods of requesting a payment outside of the Site’s payment process if strictly prohibited and can lead to the shop being closed without notice.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect sellers’ reputation and status, and can lead to their account being closed. Should an order need to be cancelled, please contact us and we will cancel and refund the order.
- Seller may request a withdrawal of their earned money at any point. However, withdrawal requests are only processed 15 days after the order date at the earliest. This process is still a manual process so depending on when the withdrawal request is made, it may be anywhere from 15-20 days after the order has been processed.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on their Item page. Note: Using someone’s identity, DNA or likeness as received from a purchased item is still prohibited, whether for monetary gain or not.
- The Site retains the right to use all uploaded content for marketing and promotion purposes.
- Each shop may have specific policies that apply only to their shop. The terms and conditions in this document will always remain the primary terms enforce. Should these terms overlap with a shop’s policies, the Site’s terms will always take precedence. Shop policies are additional terms added by the Seller.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Site.
- Buyers may request a specific service by contacting the Seller directly through our messaging system, but there is no guarantee or obligation for a Seller to fulfill that request.
- The Site does not create, list, package, ship or handle in any way the physical items sold on the Site. If you have questions about the item or delivery of the item, please contact the Seller directly.
- Buyers pay the Site to create an order from a Seller’s Item page, through the Add to Cart button and Payment Process.
- Items may be purchased using Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.
- Processing fees are included in the cost of an item or service. Should an item be refunded, any processing fees or commissions will also be refunded.
- Full refunds can only be guaranteed when requested during the 14 days after the order date (delivery/cooling off period). After that refunds may still be possible and issued if the item has not been marked as “completed/shipped” and it is no more than 60 days after the original order date.
- If a refunded is requested, it may be issued directly, or the Site may reach out to the Seller first to get an update. If there is no response or not a positive response, a refund will still be issued. Just note, the preference is for you to get the item and understands deliveries aren’t an exact science so may request the Buyer waits a few days if the order is already en route.
- Sellers should never ask you to send any additional money to them directly through PayPal or other sources outside of the Site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method or send money outside of the Site, please report it immediately to Customer Support. The Site can not refund or mediate any disputes on orders made outside of the Site.
- To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities, we do not store credit card information; but allow our payment vendors to collect information for the purpose of collecting payments from Buyers on the Site or transferring payments to Sellers on the Site.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, credits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the total purchase amount (including shipping). Note, this percentage can change without prior notice.
- The Site credits seller’s accounts once an order is marked completed.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Withdrawal Request page.
- As the buyer has 14 days to notify the Site of delivery issues, the earliest a withdrawal would be processed is 15 days after the order date.
- Sellers may only withdraw their revenues via a transfer using PayPal.
- Any Seller that is inactive (hasn’t logged in) or doesn’t sell an item for 60 may have their shop and all items suspended or permanently deleted, without prior.
- Sellers are responsible for paying all applicable taxes in their respective country.
- Shops that are empty of items and/or main profile pictures may be hidden at the discretion of the Site.
- We recommend that all Seller maintain a record of items shipped, via receipts, tracking numbers and/or photos. This will assist in the event of non-receipt of items or disputes with a Buyer.
- Items created on the Site are User Generated Content.
- Items depicting any underage person in a sexual manner
- Items prompting or encouraging the use of illegal substance or illegal acts
- Illegal or fraudulent services, copyright Infringement, trademark infringement
- Spam, hateful, nonsense, or violent items
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Any Item which the Site admins feel are inappropriate, immoral or offensive for any reason.
- Items with no information, poor quality images or inaccurate descriptions and/or images.
- Items which don’t relate to the Site’s theme and fall too far outside of the categories listed.
- Items that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the removal of the seller’s account.
- Items that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- URLs in your Item text that redirect to third party websites are subject to approval and may be considered inappropriate to use.
- Sellers can request the refund of an order on behalf of a buyer. This refund can only be offered if the money for that order has not been withdrawn yet.
- Any Item may be modified or removed by the Site admins without prior notice or consent.
The Site is all about helping sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, the Site may reward them by featuring them on the homepage or in blogs. However, this is up to the full discretion of the Site admins.
Withdrawing Account Earnings
- To withdraw your earned revenue, you must have an account with PayPal.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Withdrawal Request page. Buyers have 14 days (delivery/cooling off period) to notify the Site of any delivery issues. So the earliest withdrawals are processed is the day after the cooling off period, being 15 days after the order date.
- The processing of Withdrawals is currently a manual process so withdrawals could be delayed up to 4 days.
- Account revenue is held as a security measure for the Buyers. Should a Buyer inform the Site that they never received their product or service within the cooling off period, Funds may be removed from the Sellers account and monies returned to the Buyer. In this event, the Site admins may return the monies without further communication. The responsibility is on the Seller to make sure the Buyer is informed of any delays to the deliveries.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $15.00. That minimum amount is subject to change without notice.
- Any monies not withdrawn after 120 days may be forfeited without prior notice, we are not a bank.
- Any orders that still have the status “in processing” and not marked as “completed” in 30 days will be forfeited and closed out without further notice.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun. The only exception is when monies have been transferred to a Seller in error. In such cases the Seller is obligated to return any monies that were transferred in error, minus any transfer fees.
- In rare cases a balance can be negative. In these case the balance will be brought back into good standing with future orders.
- Please Note: All account balances are virtual and have no real monetary value until a withdrawal is requested and successfully completed. The Site maintains no liability in the event of a site crash, unauthorized access or any other force that might inappropriately alter the account balances and cannot guarantee to pay any or all of a balances.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique order number.
- We recommend that all Sellers maintain a record of items shipped, via receipts, tracking numbers and/or photos. This will assist in the event of non-receipt of items or disputes by the Buyer.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact the Site’s customer support department for assistance.
- When a buyer orders an Item, the seller is notified by email to login to their account to view the order details.
- Sellers are requested to get the orders delivered within the 14 day delivery/cooling off period. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to request a refund. All refunds may incur negative feedback on the item or service in question.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. The Site will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred from Sellers.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer’s consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this may have a negative effect on the seller’s rating.
Reviews (This feature is not currently active)
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of the Site’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Site’s platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Site platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Item page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- Withholding the delivery of items, services, files, or information required to complete the Item’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. This time period is adjustable without future communication.
- Some of the services on the Site are delivered physically (clothes, toys, collectible items, etc.). For these types of Items, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Important: Buyers who order Items that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the buyer provides the shipping address.
- The Site does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, customs control and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- All customs charges that may be incurred are the responsibility of the Buyer, unless the two parties have worked out a different agreement.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping, but the Site does not require them.
Disputes and Cancellations
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact the Customer Support department for assistance.
- In the event of a dispute that can not be resolved directly with the Seller, the next step is to contact the Site for support.
- As all orders are considered Custom Orders, they are not eligible to be refunded based on the quality of service or item. Refunds will only be offered for Non-Delivery of an order.
- The Site reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- Refunds can only be guaranteed when requested during the 14 days after the order date (delivery/cooling off period). After that refunds may still be possible and issued if the item has not been marked as “completed/shipped”.
- No refund will be issued for orders over 60 days old.
- Seller requested refunds can only be issued if the funds have not been withdrawn yet.
The Site enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase an array of interesting items and services.
The Site maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of the Site. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on the Site.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Users may share their personal information but an internal messaging system is provided so that isn’t required. Messaging outside of the Site is allowed, but a Buyer or Seller should never pressure the other to communicate outside of the Site.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- The Site does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers.
- The Site does not provide any guarantees on the use of personal information by the Selllers outside the Site platform.
- Rude, abusive, aggressive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- The Site can not guarantee or take any liability for the quality or contents of any item or service provided on the Site. The Site also has no liability for any shipping customs, illness, legal, licensing or other issues as a result of any item or service provided on the Site.
Phishing and Spam – The Site takes the matter of its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Intellectual Property Claims – The Site will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use the Site for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell user accounts or shops.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy.
- Permanently disable account will forfeit all their account balances.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to the Site by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. The Site does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, the Site is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Items, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and sellers.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller’s Item page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller, and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein. The only exception is the Seller always maintains the rights to their likeness, DNA and any other inherent rights as deemed by the Local Governments of either the Buyer or Sellers countries.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content they voluntarily create/upload to the Site, including, messages, Item/Shop/Profile text, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered items and services, become the property of the Site and may be used for marketing and/or other purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE SITE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SITE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Snoozled Admin Team