Welcome to Snoozled.com. Snoozled.com is a marketplace platform for users to sell their items directly to other users.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not use this Site or the Snoozled services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Items are products or services offered on Snoozled.
Sellers are users who offer products and/or perform services through Items listed on Snoozled. Usually being the selling of an item or service.
Buyers are users who purchase items on Snoozled.
Shops Page is where the seller can list and describe the items they sell. They can also describe their shop and the types of items they might list along with any policies or restrictions they have.
Profile Page is where the user can describe themselves. It also gives the ability for other users to contact them. Custom Price Quotes are exclusive offers that a seller can create in response to specific requirements of a buyer.
Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made.
Order Page is where buyers and sellers communicate with each other in connection with an order Item.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller.
Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed orders. All revenues are considered virtual currency until a withdrawal request is made and approved.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Items on Snoozled are offered at a price created by the seller.
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Snoozled.
- Orders are purchased by adding an item to the cart and following the checkout process.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect sellers’ reputation and status, and can lead to their account be closed.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Snoozled.com. Adding links or other methods of requesting a payment outside of the Snoozled payment process if strictly prohibited.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on their Item page. Note: Using someone’s identity, DNA or likeness as received from a purchased item is still prohibited, whether for monetary gain or not.
- Snoozled retains the right to use all published delivered works for Snoozled marketing and promotion purposes.
- Each shop may have specific policies that apply only to their shop. The terms and conditions in this document will always remain the primary terms enforce. Should these terms overlap with a shop’s policies, the stricter of the two will be enforced.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount. Notes, this percentage can change without prior notice.
- Snoozled accredits sellers once an order is completed
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Withdrawal Request page following a safety/due diligence clearance period of 14 days after the order was completed.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues via a transfer using PayPal.
- Any Seller that doesn’t sell an item for 90 may have their shop and all items removed, and permanently deleted, without prior notice by Snoozled.
- Sellers are responsible for collecting and paying all applicable taxes in their country.
- Items created on Snoozled are User Generated Content.
- Items depicting any underage person in a sexual manner
- Items prompting or encouraging the use of illegal substance or illegal acts
- Items deemed illegal by Local Governments
- Illegal or Fraudulent services, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Items
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Any Item which Snoozled admins feel are inappropriate, immoral or offensive for any reason.
- Items with no information, poor quality images or inaccurate descriptions and/or images.
- Items which don’t relate to Snoozled theme and fall too far outside of the categories listed.
- Items that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the removal of the seller’s account.
- Items that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Items may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- URLs in your Item text that redirect to third party websites are subject to approval and may be considered inappropriate to use on Snoozled.
- Items are required to have an appropriate Item image related to the service offered. An option to upload additional Item images is available to all sellers.
- Shops that are empty of items and/or main profile pictures may be hidden at the discretion of Snoozled.
- A refund of an item can only be initiated by the Seller contacting Snoozled and requesting a refund. This can also only be done during the cooling off period, once a withdrawal has been processed no item refunds can be accepted. Please see more detail below in the Withdrawal section.
- Any Item may be removed by Snoozled admins without prior notice or consent.
Snoozled is all about helping sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Snoozled may reward them with higher rankings in searches and better commissions. However, this is up to the full discretion of Snoozled admins.
Withdrawing Virtual Revenues
- To withdraw your virtual revenue, you must have an account with PayPal.
- Virtual revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Withdrawal Request page following a safety clearance period (cooling off period) of 14 days after the order is completed.
- Virtual revenue is held as a security measure for the buyers. Should they inform Snoozled admins that they never received their product or service within the safety clearance period (cooling off period), virtual funds may be removed from the Sellers account and monies returned to the Buyer. In this event, Snoozled admin will make an attempt to contact the Seller to see what has occurred. If no response is received in a timely manner (2 days), or the reason for the delay is deemed inadequate, monies maybe be returned without further communication.
- A Seller can request the refund of an item by contacting Snoozled. Refunds can only be accepted during the cooling off period. If a refund is requested by the Seller and accepted, their virtual currency will be reduced by the refund amount and the Buyer’s Paypal account will be refunded in full.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount of virtual currency currently available to the Seller, with the minimum withdrawal being $5.00. That minimum amount is subject to change without notice.
- Withdrawals will be in the amount of what the Seller has sold, minus a processing fee/commission of 20%. Please note this processing fee/commission may be changed at any time and without prior notice. Lower processing fees/commissions may apply during promotions.
- All Withdrawal requests will be processed on the 15th of the month as long as the cooling off period has been met.
- Any monies not withdrawn after 90 days may be forfeited without prior notice.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun. The only exception is when monies have been transferred to a Seller in error. In such cases the Seller is obligated to return any monies that were transferred in error, minus any transfer fees.
- Please Note: All virtual balances on the Snoozled site are just that virtual and have no real monetary value until a withdrawal is requested and successfully completed. Snoozled maintains no liability in the event of a site crash, unauthorized access or any other force that might inappropriately alter the virtual balances and cannot guarantee to pay any or all of a virtual balance.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Snoozled.com site.
- Snoozled retains the right to use all published delivered works for Snoozled marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service by contacting the Seller directly through our messaging system, but there is no guarantee or obligation for a Seller to fulfil that request.
- Buyers pay Snoozled to create an order from a seller’s Item page, through the Add to Cart button and Payment Process.
- Items may be purchased using any method that PayPal accepts.
- Processing fees are included in the cost of an item or service. Should an item be returned or a request for non-receipt of item, the processing fee (commission) is non-refundable.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Snoozled.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique order number.
- We recommend that all Seller maintain a record of items shipped, via receipt and or photos. This will assist in the event of non-receipt of items or services by the Buyer.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact Snoozled’s customer support department for assistance.
- When a buyer orders an Item, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Items. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to request a refund. All refunds may incur negative feedback on the item or service in question.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Snoozled will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer’s consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this may have a negative effect on the seller’s rating. In such case, the Seller will be responsible for paying the processing fee (commission) out of their current or future revenues.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Snoozled’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Snoozled platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Snoozled platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Item page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- Withholding the delivery of items, services, files, or information required to complete the Item’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 30 days. This time period is adjustable without future communication.
- Some of the services on Snoozled are delivered physically (clothes toys, collectible items, etc.). For these types of Items, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Important: Buyers who order Items that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the buyer provides the shipping address.
- Snoozled does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping.
Disputes and Cancellations
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact Snoozled’s Customer Support department for assistance.
- Order cancellations (when eligible) can be performed by Customer Support only up to a period of 13 days from order completion date. We will not cancel orders after that time.
- In the event of a dispute, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter by working it out with the seller or if not possible contact customer support for a resolution.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Item page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Snoozled reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- Snoozled does not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider automatically. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer via PayPal. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
Snoozled enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly an array of interesting items and services.
Snoozled maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Snoozled. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Snoozled.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Snoozled in order to circumvent or abuse the Snoozled messaging system or Snoozled platform is not permitted. With the exception of a paid services that involves previously mentioned communication mediums.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- Snoozled does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers.
- Rude, abusive, aggressive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Snoozled can not guarantee or take any liability for the quality or contents of any item or service provided on the Site. Snoozled also has no liability for any shipping customs, illness, legal, licensing or other issues as a result of any item or service provided on the Site.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Snoozled should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Snoozled condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals and a system to rate orders.
Phishing and Spam – Snoozled takes the matter of its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Intellectual Property Claims – Snoozled will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Snoozled for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Snoozled. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Snoozled accounts.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Snoozled.
- Permanently disable account will forfeit all their virtual currency.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Snoozled by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Snoozled does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Snoozled is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Items, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Items service offers.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller’s Item page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller, and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein. The only exception is the Seller always maintains the rights to their likeness, DNA and any other inherent rights as deemed by the Local Governments of either the Buyer or Sellers countries.
Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered item or service to the Buyer.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content they voluntarily create/upload to Snoozled, including, messages, Item/Shop/Profile text, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered items and services, become the property of Snoozled and may be used for marketing and/or other purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER SNOOZLED NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH SNOOZLED MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL SNOOZLED, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Snoozled Admin Team