This Site is a forum platform for users to sell their items directly to other users.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not use this Site or any other services. If you feel we have users, images or other information on our Site that is submitted by or depicting anyone under the age of 18, please contact us and that data will be removed immediately.
Products/Items are physical or digital products or services offered on the Site.
Sellers are users who offer products and/or perform services through Items listed on the Site.
Buyers are users who purchase items on the Site.
Shops Page is where the seller can list and describe the items they sell. They can also describe their shop and the types of items they might list along with any policies or restrictions they have.
Profile Page is where the user can describe themselves. It also gives the ability for other users to contact them.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Items on the Site are offered and priced by its sellers.
- The Site has no control over the quality of the items sold. All items are considered to be used unless stated otherwise and therefore are sold “As Is” by the sellers.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on their Item page. Note: Using someone’s identity, DNA or likeness as received from a purchased item is still prohibited, whether for monetary gain or not.
- The Site retains the right to use all uploaded content for marketing and promotion purposes.
- Each shop may have specific policies that apply only to their shop. The terms and conditions in this document will always remain the primary terms enforce. Should these terms overlap with a shop’s policies, the Site’s terms will always take precedence. Shop policies are additional terms added by the Seller.
- Buyers may request a specific service by contacting the Seller directly through our messaging system, but there is no guarantee or obligation for a Seller to fulfill that request.
- The Site does not create, list, package, ship or handle in any way the physical items sold on the Site. If you have questions about the item or delivery of the item, please contact the Seller directly.
- Shops that are empty of items and/or main profile pictures may be hidden at the discretion of the Site.
- We recommend that all Seller maintain a record of items shipped, via receipts, tracking numbers and/or photos. This will assist in the event of non-receipt of items or disputes with a Buyer.
Items and Prohibitions
- Items created on the Site are User Generated Content.
- Items depicting or displaying human feces (scat) and blood.
- Items depicting any underage person in a sexual manner
- This includes depicting or describing persons under the age of 18, or appearing to be under the age of 18
- If the item includes the word “teen,” it must be in a clear and conspicuous manner, that the individual(s) involved are 18 or 19.
- Forced/non-consensual sexual activity
- Non-consensual mutilation of a person or body part
- This includes content depicting or describing sex with animals and acts with non human creatures.
- Items prompting or encouraging the use of illegal substance or illegal acts
- Illegal or fraudulent services, copyright Infringement, trademark infringement
- Violence or extreme sexual violence and/or pain.
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Any Item which the Site admins feel are inappropriate, immoral or offensive for any reason.
- Items with no information, poor quality images or inaccurate descriptions and/or images.
- Items which don’t relate to the Site’s theme and fall too far outside of the categories listed.
- Items that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the removal of the seller’s account.
- Items that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- URLs in your Item text that redirect to third party websites are subject to approval and may be considered inappropriate to use.
- Any Item may be modified or removed by the Site admins without prior notice or consent.
The Site is all about helping sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, the Site may reward them by featuring them on the homepage or in blogs. However, this is up to the full discretion of the Site admins.
Withdrawing Account Earnings (Deprecated, as withdrawals are being phased out starting on the date of the last change of this document)
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Withdrawal Request page. Buyers have 14 days (delivery/cooling off period) to notify the Site of any delivery issues. So the earliest withdrawals are processed is the day after the cooling off period, being 15 days after the order date.
- The processing of Withdrawals is currently a manual process so withdrawals could be delayed up to 4 days.
- Account revenue is held as a security measure for the Buyers. Should a Buyer inform the Site that they never received their product or service within the cooling off period, Funds may be removed from the Sellers account and monies returned to the Buyer. In this event, the Site admins may return the monies without further communication. The responsibility is on the Seller to make sure the Buyer is informed of any delays to the deliveries.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $15.00. That minimum amount is subject to change without notice.
- Any monies not withdrawn after 120 days may be forfeited without prior notice, we are not a bank.
- Any orders that still have the status “in processing” and not marked as “completed” in 30 days will be forfeited and closed out without further notice.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun. The only exception is when monies have been transferred to a Seller in error. In such cases the Seller is obligated to return any monies that were transferred in error, minus any transfer fees.
- In rare cases a balance can be negative. In these case the balance will be brought back into good standing with future orders.
- Please Note: All account balances are virtual and have no real monetary value until a withdrawal is requested and successfully completed. The Site maintains no liability in the event of a site crash, unauthorized access or any other force that might inappropriately alter the account balances and cannot guarantee to pay any or all of a balances.
- When a buyer orders an Item, the seller is notified by email to login to their account to view the order details.
- Sellers are requested to get the orders delivered within the 14 day delivery/cooling off period. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to request a refund. All refunds may incur negative feedback on the item or service in question.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. The Site will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred from Sellers.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer’s consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this may have a negative effect on the seller’s rating.
Reviews (This feature is not currently active)
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of the Site’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Site’s platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Site platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Item page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- Withholding the delivery of items, services, files, or information required to complete the Item’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. This time period is adjustable without future communication.
- The Site does not make any comment on how to ship any items, and it’s up to the Sellers to research way is acceptable to be shipped and how that should be done.
- Some of the services on the Site are delivered physically (clothes, toys, collectible items, etc.). For these types of Items, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Important: Buyers who order Items that require physical delivery, will have to provide shipping address directly to the Sellers.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the buyer provides the shipping address.
- The Site does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, customs control and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- All customs charges that may be incurred are the responsibility of the Buyer, unless the two parties have worked out a different agreement.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping, but the Site does not require them.
Disputes and Cancellations
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. The Site will not get involved in any disputes.
The Site enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase an array of interesting items and services.
The Site maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of the Site. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on the Site.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Users may share their personal information but an internal messaging system is provided so that isn’t required. Messaging outside of the Site is allowed, but a Buyer or Seller should never pressure the other to communicate outside of the Site.
- The Site does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers.
- The Site does not provide any guarantees on the use of personal information by the Selllers outside the Site platform.
- Rude, abusive, aggressive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- The Site can not guarantee or take any liability for the quality or contents of any item or service provided on the Site. The Site also has no liability for any shipping customs, illness, legal, licensing or other issues as a result of any item or service provided on the Site.
Phishing and Spam – The Site takes the matter of its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Intellectual Property Claims – The Site will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use the Site for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to open a shop or contact other users
- Permanently disable account will forfeit all their account balances.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to the Site by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. The Site does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, the Site is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Items, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and sellers.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller’s Item page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller, and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein. The only exception is the Seller always maintains the rights to their likeness, DNA and any other inherent rights as deemed by the Local Governments of either the Buyer or Sellers countries.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content they voluntarily create/upload to the Site, including, messages, Item/Shop/Profile text, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered items and services, become the property of the Site and may be used for marketing and/or other purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE SITE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SITE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Snoozled Admin Team