HOW TO GET A REFUND
- It is always recommended that Buyers contact Sellers prior to purchasing items to clarify any concerns and shipping expectations.
- All items sold are considered to be customized for the buyer, and therefore orders can not be cancelled.
- We only offer refunds if you don’t receive an item or what you received is not even close to what you ordered.
- We do not offer refunds for:
- Changing your mind about an order.
- The quality isn’t to your expectations.
- The style, color or size differ slightly.
- There is a slight delay in delivery.
- To request a refund, a claim needs to be made within 2 weeks of the order date.
- Claims can be submitted using the Contact Us page, or by sending a message to the the admin through the site messaging system.
- Once a claim is made, the order status will be changed to Delayed/InQuery. This will prevent any money being transferred to the Seller until the issue has been resolved.
- We, the admins, will try to contact the seller to get an update, like a tracking or expected delivery time.
- We give the seller 3 days to respond:
- If we don’t get a response we will refund the order.
- If the order was just delayed, or the Seller is still within the 2 week delivery period we may still wait.
- If the order was never shipped but the seller says he will, then the choice is yours, either wait or we can refund the order.
- If the order has already been shipped and will arrive soon, we will wait for confirmation from the Buyer before releasing funds to the Seller.