Purchasing with Cash App
BuyerTips: How to use Cash App
Hey guys. Randy here, coming back to you with some financial advice.
As I’m sure a lot of you know, recently PayPal dropped the hammer on us, which left us unable to process payments for a few days.
Fortunately we’re back in the game now, and we’ll be expanding our payment processing options to give our buyers and sellers around the world a larger amount of options to make payments and request withdrawals, starting with Cash App and Bitcoin. Today, we’re gonna focus on Cash App.
How to make payments on Cash App. Easy explanation:
What is Cash App?
If you have not yet set up a Cash App account, it’s easy, completely free and you can remain anonymous. Basically, it is a mobile payments app, which allows you to make instant payments to other users via a mobile phone number or a username called a cashtag, which is kinda like Twitter only with a ‘$’ instead of a ‘#’. For example, our cashtag is $gbce.
How does it work?
Cash App is available in the app store for both Android and iOS, for users in the US and the UK. At the moment, we’re only taking payments from users in the USA, but the UK is coming soon.
Download it, follow the instructions and link your preferred debit card to the app. If you want, you can use our referral code: LRNSCVQ to get a free $5 to start spending right away. Once you’re set up, you can get to buying.
How to make a purchase with Cash App, step by step.
- After you have selected your item(s) and filled out your shipping info, go to the payments tab and select “Cash App (US only)”.
- In the blank field, please type in YOUR cashtag. This is very important to us, as it helps us keep track of your order and facilitates things in case you need to request a refund for some reason. Double check before hitting “Place Order”.
- You will receive an email confirming your order details, including an ORDER ID #.
- Go to your Cash App to make the payment to $gbce (to confirm the cashtag is correct you’ll see the name on the account displayed as Luke M). In the memo tab, PLEASE INCLUDE THE ORDER ID #. Again, this is to make it easier for us to keep track of your order for processing and refund matters.
- Please keep in mind that all payments must be finalized in Cash App within an hour of purchase. Otherwise the purchase will be cancelled.
- Wait for our confirmation e-mail. Unlike PayPal, the Cash App system is not completely automatic. This means that once we receive your funds, we will notify the seller so he can start preparing your order, after which we will confirm to you via e-mail that the order is in process. This can take anywhere from a few hours to a day, depending on the exact day and time you made your purchase. Don’t worry if you don’t get the confirmation right away, your transaction is completely protected.
- That’s all! Once you get the e-mail confirming purchase, all you gotta do is sit down and wait for your parcel to arrive.
That’s all, guys! Thank you for reading. If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or DM us on Twitter at @SnoozledSite . We’re still working on adding more payment options to make your experience with Snoozled as safe and exciting as possible. Happy hunting!